Friday, January 05, 2007

Very unseasonably warm. Friday evening it is 65 degrees, unheard of in January. Global warming, global warming! Everyone is panicked, no one seems to enjoy the little serendipity. I don’t think its global warming, I think its just a mild winter.

If it in fact is the result of global warming then I have a guilty enjoyment of the warming trend. My little corner of the Midwest may on day become prime beach front property.
‘Honey, kids, grab your suits and pile in the car -we’re going to the Midwest for a little fun in the sun’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree with you more on all this global warming stuff. I think we have huge egos if we really think we are going to end the world ourselves....here its a month later and FREEZING in the upper east, wheres global warming now huh?