Thursday, January 11, 2007

I've been kicking around a couple new goals I want to work toward.

I'm not certain if I mentioned that I started working out and jogging ever since the crackwhore made disparaging remarks about my weight. I've been going to the gym for the past 9 weeks, trying to tone up my body and lose the love handles, increase energy, you know all that shite. After I jogged 1 mile for the first time since junior high and then I then a few weeks later I got up to 2 miles it occurred to me that it might be possible to run a 5K race. After I finished laughing at the thought of me in a race I googled "how to run a 5k race" and this week I began training. I don't think I'll tell K- about this plan, it seems like more of a personal goal and I'd rather do this in my own quiet manner (also I can bail on the idea as soon as it gets too hard).

So every Monday I'm going to run down the last weeks training goals for the week. I shoule by early April be able ot run 5K which is 3.1 miles (thank you google). Afterwards I will begin drinking, smoking and snorting cocaine.

No comments: