Friday, January 05, 2007

I was going through some of the posts I've written and they are pretty depressing. So to the two people who read these posts(Storm in Rosewood and Anonymous) if you are still around- I apologize, but thank you for the comments.

For the past few months I've been thinking about my life and the people I've known and the tragic cases are the ones that stand out. Perhaps one of my resolutions should be to focus myself of the positive stories and less on the depressing ones.

To me Bones is not depressing. I have always loved talking to him and I've gotten a kick out of the two of us becoming friends. Two more unlikely people you will not meet.

The sisters J- and D- are sad cases, especially because they will both be dead in short order unless they pull themselves together. The saddest thing about them is that I don't know if they can get it together.

Mandy Lee, the one who saw the UFO, married a crooked cop and is now separated and has a restraining order against the, now, ex-cop.

It's a strange conglomeration of people that I know and before I can be too judgmental I have to remember that I have my own problem. We know each other because water will seek its own level. I hope it doesn't sound as though I am talking down about these acquaintances, that isn't my intention.

No comments: