Friday, May 11, 2007

Could I be more remiss in posting on my little blog? My heart isn't in it. I thought that Sunday Scribbles might jolt me out of the lethargy but the topic was second chances so I, like a slacker that I am, gave an old post a second chance and resubmitted it. I even tried to play it off as an homage to mother's day when in fact I forgot mother's day was coming up and it was a complete coincidence. How lame is that?

K- had the laser surgery done on her eyes today- actually it was done about a month ago and had to be redone because it didn't take.

I'm being deposed by a bunch of a attorneys on Monday regarding a project we did 7 or 8 years ago and I'm feeling a little intimidated (but I'll get over it).

I have been on a low carb diet for a week and I've been dreaming about ice cream and oatmeal raisin cookies (I love me some oatmeal raisin cookies). I have also been very cranky.

Should it be this hot in May?

1 comment:

p said...

I couldn't write anything for sunday scribblings either...I don't believe a 2nd chance is any more important than 3rd or 4th on and on. Sometimes people need dozens of chances.
Hope the laser takes this time...eyeball intrusion is queasy stuff.
No one blogs as much I think in nicer weather, its a busy time.
OH, I think I'm going to go eat some starbucks almond fudge ice cream right now.....