Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Week

Watched Ronald McDonald get tied up with celephane and hit with pies. Don't let this little "demonstration" fool you. Parisians love Mcdonalds and Starbucks- both businesses are packed!


Strolled around Sacre Cour- did not get in a fight with any street venders this time.



Mimicked Rodin’s statue of Balzac- and then LAUGHED at how stupid Balzac and Rodin both were.


Walked past some interesting views, checked my shoes for dog poop- everything was cool.


Watched actors rehearse their scenes.


Watched a statue get the bum's rush by security- "Write when you get work" I yelled- I was immediately reminded that I'm unemployed and that wrapping myself in a white sheet for Euros may not be such a bad idea.

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Wait, you mean you can wrap yourself in sheets for Euros? Hot damn. I can totally make a living at that. Where's my passport?