Monday, August 27, 2007

I was reminded that I haven’t mentioned our house. It has not sold. This is presenting us with a problem. We are given a plethora of reason why it doesn’t sell by the realtor, “only one bathroom, the basement is “scary”, the market is horrible”. All these reasons are the same conditions that we had when we gave her the contract to sell the house. I don’t recall hearing these excuses then- in fact I hear this house would almost sell itself.

Obviously, this isn’t how I would have scripted this aspect of our move but we have to roll with it and keep good thoughts. Part of the ability to move here is reliant on the sale of the house- so there is concern. I’m also a little worried that being so far away we can’t track whether the realtor is making our house a piority.

No comments: