Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I have my very fancy BlackMac (Sexual Chocolate), I’m sitting in a coffee shop and wireless connection has magically appeared. This is the first time I'm blogging while out and about. I’m sitting, sitting, sitting. A latte has been ordered, I’m sitting, sitting sitting …nothing, I’ve got nothing. This fancy Mac isn’t working at all. It’s like the Kabala of writing implements- it's just not working. No clever observations, no sweet childhood reminiscences, hell I can’t even muster up a story about alcohol, drugs and death.

I will say that I’m pretty useless at work…way too much time spent dreaming about Paris and since my internet use is unsupervised you can imagine there is very little project management occurring, which is fine. Sometimes its best to let the work progress as God intended, at least that’s what I tell myself.

Time for French, this has been a lame entry but it's my first, be kind.

1 comment:

Darlin' T said...

at least you look hot with your new computer. who cares if you're actually writing anything?