READERS FROM FRANCE----HELP ME!!!!
The move to Paris is in 1 1/2 months and there are a few things I need to help on.
1. Cell Phones- which do you recommend, approximately how much is it?
2. Gym- I hear Club Med is the way to go (aprrox. 1,000Euros per year). Any other recommendations? How different is the equipment?
3. There is an English library that I'll become a member to- do you know anything about it- is it worthwhile.
4. Should we bring our own measuring cups or is it best to jump right into metric (we are bringing an american cookbook)
5. Does it make more financial sense to buy clothes in the States and bring them to Paris?
6. English speaking doctors for myself and my wife- any recommendations?
7. How feasible is it to work under the table (teaching English or whatever) not that I would ever do that.
Could you email me at email@example.com with any suggestions. Actually anyone can email me with suggestions about anything- I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.