Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wow, how crap have I been on writing?

I can only blame this on the summer, the stress of trying to move to Paris (2 weeks) and most importantly the confusion I feel over my role models.

First Paris Hilton- I didn't write about it because I'm a guy,(despite what you might have thought when reading my stuff) I kept the emotions bottled up as well as the embarrassment of pondering the possibility of the Paris Hilton: Caged Heat video. Secondly, Linsay Lohan was not, as it turned out, sober. Well, there goes my date for the AA Summer Dance. And lastly, Britney Spears meltdown at her OK! photoshoot.

What have I learned from all of this? I need to stop reading internet celebrity trash and pack!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When will the pigs stop hassling Lindsay? When?!