Thursday, January 24, 2008

What's a fella to do? Three of my favorite blog, as shown on the right, have decided to go private. Since the purpose of listing the favorites is to direct people from here to there is there any reason to keep them on the blogroll? Also, if you have someone on your blog favorites and they don't put you on theirs is it just plain bitchy to delete them from yours out of spite? Let me rephrase that: I know it's bitchy, but is it acceptable bitchy?
Blog rules and etiquette are so complicated.

6 comments:

Panic in New York said...

Kick em to the curb Bitch! I hear your brother has a great blog worthy of a link.

swiss miss said...

My spouse keeps trying to get me to post his link, but I'm trying to be link free, no commitments, no alliances, no bullshit. I mean, what if someone on my links turns out to say some fascist nonsense? Who needs 'em?

Karyn said...

Um...I just checked reallyfast to make sure you were on my blogroll which you are... so I'm feeling pretty good that the remark isn't about me...

I just blogroll who I like. I'm just a country mouse,a small town girl, a provincial blogger doing her thing, living and let-living, and not too bothered about who has ME blogrolled. (But I do make a little SQUEE! noise when someone puts me on theirs. Simple pleasures, you know?)

~Michelle~ said...

It's a real bummer when circumstances cause someone to make their blog invitation only ~ if any of Misplaced readers want to view my blog, please email me at: vivien5leigh@gmail.com. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

i just found your blog from the paris blog post yesterday and i enjoyed it so much and had a lot of time on my hands today at work, that i've read your entire blog. Thank you for publishing it. i immensely enjoyed the process (of everything), you and your voice. Maybe you should write a How to Publish a Paris Blog book...

Misplaced said...

Mindy- thanks for the comment- I sometimes wonder if anyone is out there. Reading the entire blog may not be good for your mental health- it certainly hasn't helped mine.